September 29, 2015
It is springtime in Argentina and wine is all around. Bodega Argento will be hosting the main wine events of the season.
We’ve already been at Bocas Abiertas 2015, an outdoor food and beverages festival in Bajo San Isidro, Buenos Aires. Along the river, in a cozy atmosphere and a hippie chic environment, Bodega Argento was sponsor of the wines Patio. Argento Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Bonarda and Pinot Grigio were also presented in the ‘Wine Route’, a wine tasting room guided by sommeliers from the Escuela Argentina de Sommeliers (EAS). It was an outstanding event. The festival attracted throngs of people from San Isidro and north Buenos Aires during four days who enjoyed culinary delights, premium wine and cocktails, live music and artistic performances, master classes by renowned Argentinean chefs and sommeliers and an original contest called “Chimi Cup” (referred to the authentic and traditional asado‘s dip ‘Chimichurri‘) .
- VINOS AL RÍO. Wine expo. Intercontinental Nordelta Hotel. When: October 3 and 4
- VINOS DE LUJO. Wine expo. Rosario. When; October 8 and 9
- WINE TOUR URBANO. Palermo. When: October 16
- NORTHWEST EXPERIENCE. Wine expo. Intercontinental Nordelta Hotel. When: October 23
- VINOS DE LUJO. Luxury Wine expo. Alvear Palace Hotel. When: November 2 to 6
- SPARKLING NIGHTS JOY. Sparkling wines Expo. Panamericano Hotel. When: November 4 to 6
- DELI & WINES. JUMBO expo. When: November 11 to 13
- WINE TOUR URBANO. Palermo. When: November 13
Bodega Argento will be sponsor of the Tortugas Polo Open Championship. From September 29th to October 17th, we’ll host a wine bar during the event.