These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Company website (the “Company Site”) and your relationship with Blends Wine Estates UK Limited (the “Company”, “we” or “us”). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Company Site. If you have any questions on the Terms and Conditions, please contact [email protected].
- Use of the Company Site
- The Company Site is provided to you for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the Company Site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- You must be over the legal drinking age in your location to access the Company Site.
- All personal details are kept strictly confidential and are not shared with any other party (including those outside of the EEA). As an additional security precaution we do not store any credit card details on our website.
- We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Company Site. Any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you or via a suitable announcement on the Company Site. The changes will apply to the use of the Company Site after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the Company Site. If you continue to use the Company Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Company Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
- Intellectual property
- The content of the Company Site is protected by copyright, trade marks, database right and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Company Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Company Site without permission from the Company. Assignment of a Trade Account shall be considered permission to use for commercial purposes the trade materials available within the Trade section of the Company Site.
- Your use of the Company Site
- You may not use the Company Site for any of the following purposes:
- interfering with any other personís use or enjoyment of the Company Site; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You will be responsible for our losses and costs resulting from your breach of this clause 6.
- Availability of the Company Site
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the Company Site will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the services will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Company Site you should report it to[email protected] and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- Your access to the Company Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
- The Company’s liability
- The Company Site provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while the Company tries to ensure that material included on the Company Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it does not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to that content. If the Company is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
- If we are in breach of these Terms & Conditions, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you use the Company Site. Our liability shall not in any event include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
- The Company shall have no liability for any damage or loss resulting from viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other malicious code or the corruption or loss of data or any damage to software or hardware.
- This clause shall not limit or affect our liability resulting from any products sold through the Company Site being found to be unsafe or if something we do negligently causes death or personal injury.
- Third Party Websites
- As a convenience to customers, the Company Site includes links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. The Company is not responsible for content on any site outside the Company Site.
- Advertising and Sponsorship
- Part of the Company Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Company Site complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible to you for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
- Applicable Law
- These Terms and Conditions will be subject to the laws of England. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so within England.
- International Use
- We make no promise that materials on the Company Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing the Company Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own volition and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- If you register to receive our email newsletter, you agree that we may collect and maintain your email address solely for the purposes of contacting you with information about Argento, The Real Argentina and the products and services we offer.
- We will never pass your email address (or other personal information) on to any third parties.
- If you wish to no longer receive any communication from us, you can click “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any email newsletter or contact us directly at [email protected] to request that we remove your information from our records.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- If you breach these Terms and Conditions and the Company chooses to ignore this, the Company will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The Company Site is owned and operated by Blends Wine Estates UK Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 05275829 having its registered office at 39-41 North Road, Suite 423, London N7 9DP.
- If you have any queries please contact [email protected].
Company Registration No. 05275829, VAT No. GB191889452
Last update: 14 November 2014
Information for European citizens
COMPANY NAME: BODEGA ARGENTO S.A.
ID NUMBER: C.U.I.T. 30-56065543-2
REGISTERED OFFICE: Reconquista 1166, 15th floor, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, República Argentina
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: (54) 261 499 0050
Which is the purpose of my personal data processing?
Bodega Argento S.A. processes the information and personal data that you voluntarily provide us with the purpose of managing its accommodation reservation system. In addition Bodega Argento S.A. will process your personal data to manage the delivery of information that you previously have requested us in the contact tab, as well as to send you additional and/or promotional information about our products.
How long my personal data will be stored?
Your personal data will be stored in our systems to the necessary extent of time mandatory required by law according to the commercial and/or consumer relationships entered into.
For general purposes of communication – for example: questions, comments, etc. – your personal data will be stored to the necessary extent of time required to send you the information that you have requested, and until you expressly communicate us your decision of suppression of your personal data from our systems, or the cancellation of subscription to our newsletter and/or promotional communications.
How do you legitimate my personal data processing?
The legal basis for your personal data processing is the express consent given by yourself. The personal data that we require from you are appropriate, pertinent and in a quantity and quality strictly necessary to perform the services that you have expressly required from us.
Are there any recipients of personal data other than you?
Yes. Once you give us your express consent, by ticking the box on our website, we proceed to communicate your personal data to third parties and allowing them to send you information on similar products such as those you have previously requested to us.
Which rights do I have when I provide my personal data to you?
Once you have voluntarily submitted your personal data to us, you have the following rights:
- To request access to your personal data.
- To ask for rectification or to erase your personal data.
- To exercise objection to be subject of automated processing decisions.
- To ask for restriction of processing.
- To have personal data portability.
You may exercise your rights sending a written notification and attaching a copy of your ID card or an official identification document to [email protected] or to Bodega Argento S.A., Reconquista 1166, 15th floor, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, República Argentina.
May I withdraw my consent?
Yes. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any given time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal. Such withdrawal shall be sent in writing to [email protected] or to Bodega Argento S.A., Reconquista 1166, 15th floor, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, República Argentina.
Where to claim if I think that my personal data are not being correctly processed?
You can submit your claim to [email protected] and we will provide you a prompt and clear response.
Security and update of my personal data.
Bodega Argento S.A. has implemented state of the art technical and organizational schemes and systems in full compliance with applicable law in order to protect and preserve your personal data from alteration, loss and/or unauthorized access or processing.
We will keep your personal data updated as long as you let us know any modification on them by written notification at [email protected].
All the staff members of Bodega Argento S.A. who participate in any of your personal data processing stages, perform its activities according to strict due care standards and confidentiality policies.