Celebrate Milanesa Day and taste the real Argentina at La Patagonia restaurant in the heart of Camden, London.
On wednesday October 19th. La Patagonia restaurant offers a special menu that includes a tasty Milanesa of your choice paired with a glass of wine from Bodega Argento for just £16.90.
Milanesa – It’s a traditional food in Argentina, a fried meat escalope in breadcrumbs usually served with hand cut french fries and a mixed salad. Pick from the menu:
- Clásica Beef steak escalope
- Pollo Chicken breast escalope
- A Caballo Beef steak escalope with a fried egg
- Florentina Beef steak escalope topped with spinach and cream
- Napolitana Beef steak escalope topped with mozzarella, ham and tomato sauce
- Puerto Madryn Chicken breast escalope with fried banana and creamed sweetcorn sauce
Find your best wine pairing for each: Argento Chardonnay-Viognier, Malbec Rose, Bonarda and Malbec.
When: October 19th
Where: 31 Camden High Street, London NW1 7JE
Book your table here.
Join the Foodie Contest to win a dinner for two people. Terms and Condition_Milanesa Day Contest
La Patagonia recreates the unique quality, ambiance and value of the popular barrio restaurants of Argentina. Informal places where hungry people go to eat the same food that have been enjoyed daily from generation to generation at home. No fusions or inventions happen here, this is traditional argentine comfort food.
Share your experience #MilanesaDay #TheRealArgentina on Facebook, Instagram and Twiter tagging @BodegaArgento and @LaPatagoniaRestaurant