LUNES ABIERTO is a pop up dinner event at Caseros Restaurant in Buenos Aires.
On 4th and 5th September Lunes Abierto with wines of Bodega Argento will honour Doña Petrona, a prestigious argentine TV cook in the 60s.
In Buenos Aires restaurants are usually closed on Monday night. Hence arose this original and funny idea by three passionate about gastronomy: Santiago Leone – chef of Caseros, Leo Liberman – photographer and Tomas Linch – journalist. Each edition has a guest chef: Patricia Courtois – chef at Le Bistrot will join this event. All of them cook and design the menu for each event inspired on different concepts. The mood is to bring peope together to an original, casual and temporary meeting, with a fair value for money.
THE MENU – course by course, glass by glass
- Welcome: chard fritter.
Argento Pinot Grigio.
- Entree: rolled spinach with blue cheese + potato salad, anchovies and aioli + egg stuffed with homemade pate.
Argento Brut Nature.
- Second: fish burger + tomate sauce + coleslaw salad.
Argento Malbec Rosé.
- Main: suprema maryland (Breaded chicken Maryland style).
- Dessert: quimbo eggs with citrus confit.
Sweet natural wine of Bodega Argento.
- Nespresso coffee with petit fours.
> Price per person: AR$400.- wine and coffee included.
> 50 seats per night. Please book in advance.
> Online booking: mail or call to 11 4307 4729.
> Adress: Restaurante Caseros. Caseros 486. Buenos Aires.