For five nights, wines from Bodega Argento will pair a signature seven-steps menu by chef Dario Gualtieri in his own bistro.
Wine pairing will be selected by Marco Castellacci, head sommelier of Dario Gualtieri Bistro, with Juan Giacalone, brand sommelier of Bodega Argento.
DGB opened last year in a charming and full restored PH town-house at Palermo neighborhood, Buenos Aires. With an elegant design and a cozy atmosphere, DGB offers an original and quirky blend of local ingredients, awakening an explosion of sensations that inspires and exquisite food and wine pairing.
Menu changes every week. This Bodega Argento special menu:
- Amuse bouche | Cured Peking duck, frozen cauliflower, chocolate, pickles, sprouts | Argento Sparkling Brut Nature
- Smoked organic egg yolk, vegetal ash, peas, mushrooms, consommé | Argento Pinot Grigio
- Catch of the day, squid risotto, olluquito, bagna cauda, pack choy | Argento Reserva Chardonnay
- Gizzard, citronnelle butter, grilled sweet potato, carrots and tangerines coulis | Argento Bonarda
- Pot roasted, basil hummus, ummus , assorted vegetables, lemon flavored sauce | Argento Reserva Cabernet Franc
- Corn textures, Cabrauntar Cheese Cabañas Piedras Blancas | Dessert wine of Bodega Argento
- Yogourt Panna cotta, coconut, passion fruit curd, banana sorbet, lime, mint | Dessert wine of Bodega Argento
Coffee Nespresso • Tea Tealosophy • Mignardises
Value per persona: AR$750
Tuesday 19th to Saturday 23rd from 20 hs. Availability: 30 people per night.
Book your table: [email protected] Call +54 11 4773 7790
Location: Armenia 1378. Palermo, Buenos Aires.